Contains - 30 tablets
Marketing Authorization Holder and Manufacturer: Abbott Laboratories, North Chicago, IL60064, U.S.A.
Trade names: Sibutramine, Reductil, Ectiva, Sibutril, Lindaxa and many others.
Active medicine: Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate 15mg in 1 capsule.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Meridia 15mg - 30 tab
Meridia is identified for its appetite subduing mechanism characterized by an alteration of neurotransmitter balance resulting in a less food consumption.
Active constituent: Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate
Meridia is typical for its property of conjoining a low fat diet plan with an adequate physical exercise.
It requires a balanced behaviour change for sufficient modification in diet regime leading to less food ingestion.
Treatment of obesity and surplus weight gain with fain accumulation
It is usually prescribed for an abrupt weight loss in patients of hypertension and diabetes.
A particular body mass index is specified for the recommendation of this drug.
It certainly reduces the body weight and helps in the stabilization of cholesterol levels and blood pressure dynamics
Sibutramine is well-acknowledged for its characteristic reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine leading to the treatment of obesity by channelizing the appetite.
Dosage and course
If Meridia is combined with sufficient exercise regime and low fat diet, a pronounced weight loss of about 8 kg can be achieved within first 4 weeks of the drug course.
The recommended dosage is 10-15 mg/day
If you need to take 30 mg tablet, then you must take this potency once a week or after two days.
Follow this dosage strategy for a period of 6-10 weeks.
Meridia is used to treat obesity. It should be taken in conjunction with a reduced energy diet and increased exercise activity as part of a comprehensive body weight reduction program, as long as the regimens alone (ie diet and body activity) are poorly effective. Treatment should be part of a weight reduction program.
The characteristics of Meridia 15mg
Sibutramine, the drug of Meridia, belongs to a group of medicines for the treatment of obesity, which increase the sense of saturation and simultaneously increase the energy expenditure of the organism. This team, along with diet and exercise, helps reduce the body weight of the patient. Meridia is used to treat obesity. It should be taken in conjunction with a reduced-energy diet and increased exercise activity as part of a comprehensive body weight reduction program, as long as the regimens themselves (ie diet and body activity) were not effective enough.
It has no addictive or psychostimulatory effects.
Treatment should be part of the weight reduction program for:
- patients with obesity due to energy imbalance due to overwork (BMI 30 kg / m2 and above);
- overweight patients (BMI 27 kg / m2 and above) and present risk factors such as diabetes II. type or disorder of blood lipid (dyslipidemia);
Treatment should be supervised by a doctor who has experience with the treatment of obesity. Weight reduction should be associated with a change in diet and eating habits and an increase in physical activity.
The medicine should not be used in:
- hypersensitivity to sibutramine or another component of the medicine;
- serious eating disorders (anorexia or bulimia);
- obesity caused by a cause other than being passed (organic causes);
- certain mental or nerve diseases (eg Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome);
- concomitant use of sleeping, weight-reduction, antidepressant and antipsychotic products;
- heart and vessel disease;
- increased activity of the thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism);
- severe hepatic impairment;
- severe renal impairment;
- prostate enlargement with urine retention;
- adrenal gland tumors (pheochromocytoma);
- green glaucoma (glaucoma);
- drug, drug or alcohol dependence;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
occur mainly at the start of treatment during the first 4 weeks. Their frequency is relaxed over time. As a rule, they are not serious, do not lead to discontinuation of treatment and are transient. Side effects include increased blood pressure, heart rate, dry mouth, constipation and headache.
take one capsule of Meridia 15 mg once a day with or without food and have to drink it with enough fluid.
No customer reviews for the moment.